Friday, February 3, 2012

My top five favorite blogs!

I am currently working on something super cute for SmittenBee' room. I can't wait to share it. I really thought I would be done with it today but school has kicked my behind this week. Three big test plus two weeks of assignment catch up, on a class that has had technical difficulties :P

So here I am taking an extended break, visiting my favorite blogs. I follow five blogs that I just love. Some give me ideas and inspiration. Some have great tips and techniques for crafting. Here they are in no special order


Free Pretty Things for You is full of gorgeous vintage freebie printables. Tons of vintage inspired crafts too. Keren, the blog owner also designs for Shabby Blogs.


The Krazy Coupon Lady is the best extreme couponer around. While I am not extreme, I do love to get great deals. Heather and Joanie do a great job of breaking down product sale's to receive the best deal.

Pretty Handy Girl Blog


Pretty Handy Girl is a great source for DIY projects. That girl knows how to use her power drills.


The Small Things Blog is a girly-girl blog. Kate has a never ending list of posts on how to's about hair make-up and style.


 

Girl In Air is everything I wish my blog to become. She is my inspiration. Michell shares all sorts of craft tutorials.





No comments: