Friday, April 6, 2012

Hippity Hoppity Easter!

Wow. This week flew by fast. I had so much fun with the kiddos. Our last day of spring break was JAMMED packed full of Easter fun.

In the morning, a local craft store was hosting a Free Kids Craft Day. They had 10 craft tables, some were Easter crafts others were not. One table was a candy necklace project, which I totally plan to steal for Brooklyn's birthday party. We were there for almost two hours, it cost only $10 for both kiddos to do all the projects, and they had a lot of fun. This locally owned craft store has events all the time, I learned. Another kids crafts day is coming up in June. 

After the craft day, there was a special viewing of Hop at our local Dollar Theater. Well, not too local. About 45 minutes away. LOL. But I am used to having to drive far for something great!

After Hop, we went to a FREE Easter egg hunt. We've gone to this hunt for the last 6 years. And its still my favorite to attend. They have hot dogs, corn dogs, chips, and juice and pretty awesome prizes all for FREE. Also contributing the radness of it all, is the hunt isn't overcrowded. Our hometowns Easter egg hunt is and I hate it!! Oh and did I mention it is completely FREE!

The kids were so tired by the end of the night. I mean cranky, cry when your sister drops your plastic egg, stomp your feet and yell, TIRED! But I really, really wanted to try out glow in the dark Easter eggs. Guess I will save that for next year :)

Hope everyone has a GREAT Easter!




No comments: